AAR Mobility Systems has been awarded a $27.5m task order by the US Air Force to...
SPACEMAX® shelters are at the forefront of mobile deployable shelters by using revolutionary technologies supported by decades of research and development. SPACEMAX® is not just a mobile shelter, it’s a total system.
SPACEMAX® products can be customised for varying needs. Configure our shelters, foyers and connectors to create a tailored solution.
Our shelters solve the living and working needs for a range of industries including military, government, medical, emergency, hazmat, healthcare, construction oil, gas, and mining exploration, education and recreation.
SPACEMAX® advantages include:
- Deployable in less than 5 minutes with as few as six easy steps utilising only four people
- Optional deployment assist packages available: two people can safely deploy the unit in five minutes
- Ready-to-go, plug-in electrical and plumbing systems
- Redundant safety locking features and seals
- Long-lasting materials crated from high-tensile steel, aircraft grade aluminum, high-density foams and lightweight but strong composites
- Fold-and-expand, water tight panel system
AAR Mobility Systems has been awarded a $2 million order to provide customised TFI shelters...
AAR Mobility Systems Awarded $25.3m in Task Orders from USAF to Produce and Repair 463L Cargo Pallets
AAR Mobility Systems has been awarded task orders valued at $25.3m from the US Air...
AAR Mobility Systems has been awarded a $1.2m contract to repair more than 500 ISU®...