This rugged, convection cooled DC/AC inverter uses field proven, microprocessor controlled high-frequency PWM technology to generate 400W of output power with pure sine wave output voltage. It is a mature design with a track record in numerous applications.
The use of high frequency conversion enables a compact construction, low weight and high efficiency. The input and output are filtered for low noise to meet MIL STD 461F.
Cooling is via baseplate to a heatsinking surface and by natural convection no fan, low noise, no internal contamination.
The Inverter can be mounted in any directions. The use of highest quality components results in high MTBF and outstanding reliability. The unit is manufactured at our plant under strict quality control.
Key features include:
- 400W of pure sinewave output power
- MIL STD 461F
- Operating temperature -40 to 60°C
- Vibration resistent
- Very low input ripple current
- Compact size, light weight
- Flexible design (connectors, shape)
- Full electronic protection
- Field-proven design topology