This rugged, convection cooled direct current (DC) / air conditioning (AC) inverter uses field proven, microprocessor controlled high-frequency pulsed wave modulation (PWM) technology to generate 1,200W of output power with pure sinewave output voltage. It is a mature design with a track record in numerous applications.
The use of high-frequency conversion enables a compact construction, low weight and high efficiency. The input and output are filtered for low noise to meet MIL STD 461F.
Cooling is via baseplate to a heatsinking surface and by natural convection no fan, low noise, no internal contamination. The Inverter can be mounted in any directions. The use of highest quality components results in high mean time before failure (MTBF) and outstanding reliability. The unit is manufactured at our plant under strict quality control.
Key features include:
- 1,200W of pure sinewave output power
- MIL STD 461F
- Operating Temperature -40 to 60°C
- Vibration resistent
- Very low input ripple current
- Compact size, lightweight
- Flexible design (connectors, shape)
- Full electronic protection
- Optional USB A 5VDC/2A output
- Field-proven design topology