Neousys Technology, an industry-leading provider of rugged embedded systems, today released its latest SEMIL series, IP67 waterproof capable fanless GPU computers. Taking industrial embedded computers to next level, it features patented system architecture (R.O.C Patent No. I697759), specialized chassis, custom-molded O-ring sealed enclosure and robust M12 connectivity. Available with various IP rating configurations and budgets, SEMILs offer reliability under extremely harsh conditions in chemical, food & beverage factory, industrial autonomous vehicle and military applications while maintaining COTS availability.
SEMIL is one of the world’s first IP67 waterproof fanless GPU solutions and it supports an NVIDIA® Tesla T4 or a Quadro P2200. Benefiting from the patented technology, it can operate under 100% load without the GPU throttling at up to 62°C ambient. On top of its waterproof capabilities, the system is enclosed in a stainless steel and aluminum chassis for better corrosion resistance.
In addition to the ultra-ruggedized enclosure, the system is equipped with reliable and robust M12 connectors. The M12 cable solutions are extremely cost-effective over military standard connectors and yet much stronger and reliable than most commercial cable connections on the market today. Also, SEMILs feature other characteristics that make them the ideal computer platform to be deployed into volatile conditions, such as being standard 2U 19″ half-rack/ full-rack form factors; having unique brackets for flexible rack or wall-mount; and the inclusion of a SuperCap UPS to ensure the system continues to operate in an event of an unforeseen power outage.
SEMIL series comprises of following models:
- SEMIL-1700GC, IP67 waterproof fanless GPU computer supporting NVIDIA® Tesla T4/ Quadro P2200 and Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU with all M12 connectors
- SEMIL-1700, IP67 waterproof fanless computer supporting Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU with all M12 connectors
- EMIL-1300GC, wide-temperature fanless GPU computer supporting NVIDIA® Tesla T4/ Quadro P2200 GPU and Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU with M12 connectors
- SEMIL-1300, wide-temperature fanless computer supporting Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU with M12 connectors
“The SEMIL garnered Neousys’ technology in the past decade, it aims to fulfill situations where standard embedded solutions can no longer meet environmental demands while maintaining COTS availability. We offer SEMILs with various performance levels that span across vertical applications such as factory automation, military and defense, environmental monitoring, industrial autonomous machine, and more,” said Bob Dang, product manager at Neousys.
About Neousys Technology
Established in 2010, Neousys Technology designs and manufactures rugged embedded platforms and modules. With core expertise ranging from embedded computing to data acquisition and processing, our goal is to innovate and integrate feature sets into products for various vertical markets with simple and yet robust architecture. Neousys Technology offers application-oriented platforms in the following categories:
- Wide temperature range & rugged embedded fanless computer
- Machine vision platforms with multiple GigE/ PoE ports
- In-vehicle fanless PC
- Ultra-compact fanless controller
- Surveillance/ video analytics computer system