The RGS-8805GC is a rugged HPC server with superior CPU and GPU performance for military and defense edge AI application field deployments. It addresses the challenge of deploying a CPU/ GPU server to the field, such as installation space, operating temperature, and power supply.
Supporting AMD EPYC™ 7003 series “MILAN” processor with up to 64-core/ 128-thread unparalleled computing power and high-end NVIDIA® RTX A4500/A6000 GPU card, RGS-8805GC features unique partitions, comprehensive mechanical design advantages for reliable -25°C to 60°C operation and supports 8 to 48VDC input for in-vehicle deployment.
- Powered by AMD® EPYC™ 7003 series processors, supporting up to 64-core/ 128-thread
- Supports one NVIDIA® RTX A6000/ A4500 with proprietary heat dissipation
- Rugged -25°C to 60°C operation for edge applications
- 2x 10G Ethernet by Intel® X550-AT2 and 4x GbE by Intel® I350-AM4
- Supports 4x DDR4 RDIMM/ LRDIMM up to 512GB of memory
- Compact 2U 19″ rack-mount enclosure with only 350mm depth
- Four easy-swappable 2.5” SATA trays for 7mm HDD/ SSD
- 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control