Nuvo-2610VTC series is a rugged Intel® Atom®-based in-vehicle computer designed to fulfill multi-purpose scenarios in on-road, off-highway, or railway applications as mobile gateways, data loggers, to network video recorders (NVR). Geared for off-highway and railway applications, they meet the prerequisites by offering M12 connectors for rugged connectivity and an optional SuperCAP UPS to countermeasure against power interruptions. Nuvo-2610VTC supoports rich I/Os and a flexible patented expansion Cassette module for AI accelerator.
Operation wise, the series supports wide range 8V – 35V DC input with ignition control and wide temperature -40°C to 70°C operations to thrive in harsh environments.
- Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6425E quad-core 2.0GHz/ 3.0GHz 12W processor
- Rugged -40°C to 70°C fanless operation, compliant with EN 50155 Class OT4
- 4x PoE+ GbE ports via M12 x-coded connectors
- 1x front-accessible 2.5″ 15mm HDD tray and 1x M.2 2280 SATA SSD
- 1x M.2 3042/3052 B Key for 4G/5G mobile broadband
- 2x full-size mini-PCIe sockets for WIFI/CAN/GNSS modules
- 8-35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control