The UL60 in 19in housing is used for the treatment of lead and NiCd batteries. It is the consistent further development of the UL10N and the VARTA UL10.
The 7in TFT-display guides the operator comfortable through the programme interface. With the increased internal memory, it is now possible for the first time to display all languages. Furthermore the new display opens up new opportunities in graphical overview, such as presentation of result curves, spreadsheets or illustrated help functions.
The UL60 comprises:
- Large 7in TFT display
- Data storage: USB stick
- Network compatible: Ethernet by standard browser
- Automated cell measurement adapter (optional)
- Graphical overview of discharging curves and spreadsheets
- Integrated printer
- Display of all languages possible (default languages: German, English, French, Russian, Danish, Dutch)
- Remote control is possible
For the UL60 we offer a comprehensive range of accessories and different charging cables. Upon customer request, we provide all kind of connectors and technically feasible cable lengths.
Key features include:
- Professional capacity metering for aircraft, train and UPS batteries
- 40V / 60A
- Constant current for charging and discharging according to the battery manufacturers specifications
- Data logging, USB2.0, remote monitoring by Ethernet LAN
- Automatic cell measurement adapter
- Repair flat rate inclusive equipment calibration
- Individual and long-standing service