From 8 to 11 September 2020, Dantherm will be showcasing its range of field-deployable heating...
The AC-M16 Air Conditioner is a transportable unit, developed primarily to provide air conditioning in temporary or transportable buildings or tents.
It is a small, lightweight unit made of aluminium and a rigid steel corner frame. The unit is designed to be placed outside, with supply air and return air ducted to the shelter.
The function of the AC-M16 is based on a cooling circuit and two powerful fans. The evaporator section contains the evaporator and a radial fan, which draws warm internal air from the shelter, through the cold evaporator and blows out the cooled air through the side of the unit. The condenser section contains one condenser coil and a large axial fan, returning the heat taken from the internal air to the outside atmosphere. Sheet metal parts are protected against corrosion by a minimum 80ìm top coat.
The AC-M16 is capable of maintaining the shelter temperature at 20°C-25°C when the shelter is built accordingly. It is designed for optimal utilisation of a standard 20in ISO container (16pcs.).The AC-M16 is built into a strong metal frame with insulated panels, which are powder coated where relevant, and its top finish painting is standard sand colour. It is designed for air conditioning when the temperature is above 20°C and can provide cooling at ambient temperatures up to 55°C.
Key features include:
- Scroll compressor for a high degree of reliability and low noise level
- Automatic phase surveillance.
- Sequential start of units possible
- R134a refrigerant
- HP/LP pressostat switches ensuring long compressor lifetime
- Controlled by a hard wired room thermostat to be placed inside the shelter
- Washable steel / aluminium filter on internal air path
- Fresh air intake
- Four-way fork lift handling
- Easy strap down on air cargo pallets and stackable (two units on top of each other)
- Insulated flexible ducts Ø315 mm for exhaust and return air openings (accessory)
- Low voltage control circuit
- ErP 2015 compliant
Are you looking for portable air conditioning for clean room solutions in your field camp...
In November 2019, renowned DSEI London will be hosting a large defence and security exhibition...
Our new ACT 7 water-cooled air conditioner delivers fast and efficient temporary small-scale cooling, making...