Mil-Std-1553, RS-485 and Other Protocols 19in Rack Mount for Testing, Emulating and Monitoring Avionics Systems
MultiComRack is a 19in Rack Mount box, multi-standard system that contains two dual-redundant channels of Mil-Std-1553 and four RS-485 channels.
It provides full MIL-STD-1553B test, simulation and bus analysis capability and its channels can be configured independently to work with H009 and WB-194 in conjunction with 1553. Other protocols, like French DigiBus, are also available upon request.
The RS-485 channels can be used as serial interface channels or for other avionics protocols, such as EBR-1553 and F-16 Radar Digital Bus.
The MultiComRack is based on Sital’s proven 1553, H009 and WB-194 (WMUX) IP cores, loaded into an FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) component and discrete components transceivers. The board can be programmed by Sital, allowing the flexibility to support various configurations and protocols using the exact same hardware.
Interface to the host PC is done via USB 2.0 connection. The system is provided with drivers, DLL and GUI for Windows.
Key features and benefits:
- Can be ordered in various configurations and bus interfaces
- Two dual-redundant Mil-Std-1553B channels, with concurrent BC, Multi-RT and Monitor
- Channels can be configured for Mil-Std-1553, H009, and WB-194 applications (depending on model)
- Tester configuration available for all protocols supporting error injection and enhanced monitoring
- Four RS-485/RS-422 channels, supporting EBR-1553, F-16 Digibus, etc.
- USB 2 interface to host PC
- Works on USB power. No need for external power source
- Low power consumption and low heat dissipation
- Provided with drivers, software API and GUI for Windows