Sital delivers its ARINC 429 IP core, now with DO-254 certification documentation.ARINC 429 is a...
Minuet is a family of 8mm or 17mm2, standalone, Mil-Std-1553B protocol engines, which include Bus Controller (BC), Remote Terminal (RT) and Monitor (MT).
The product is designed for those looking for the flexibility and low pricing of an IP core, without the hassle of designing an FPGA.
Minuet devices are software compatible to DDC Enhanced MiniACE components and architecture, with 8K or 16K Words of internal memory.
Operating Clock frequency is flexible. A wide range of frequencies are available, and selectable by writing to a register within the device. This Eliminates long bus cycles and reduces EMI/RFI problems, often caused by multiple clock domains on boards.
Customers can select between Local Bus or PCI interface, supporting 32 bits PCI burst mode for very fast data transfer to and from the device.
Based on programmable technology, Minuet can be ordered with different pinout configuration, allowing flexibility in PCB layout.
Key Features and Benefits:
- MIL-STD-1553B Notice 2 compliant terminals
- Software compatible to DDC Enhanced MiniAC
- Smallest solution available – 8x8mm or 17x17mm BGA
- PCI or Local Bus interface
- 3.3V and 1.2V operation, very low power consumption
- Operates from wide range of clock frequencies
- Flexible pinout configuration for easy PCB Layout
- Very fast access 8Kx16 or 16K x 16 bits Shared RAM
- Bootable RT option required for MIL-STD-1760
- All the benefits of IP Cores without the hassle of FPGA design
- PCI Evaluation board available
Until now, IP cores delivered to customers were mainly targeted for in-flight applications. This means...
Sital has recently released a new version of MuxSoft™ software package for all its Mil-Std-1553...
We are very excited to announce that Sealevel Systems, Inc. has signed a partnership agreement...