ThermalCapture Grabber USB brings the raw data stream from your TAU Core to your PC or embedded system in real time. The Mac OS X, Linux and Windows SDK makes access to full 14-bit radiometric and non-radiometric raw data easy. Additionally, the serial configuration interface of the TAU core can be accessed during raw data transfer.
The SDK is open source to allow an easy porting to different hardware platforms. Mac OS X and Linux SDK uses libusb 1.0 to communicate with the hardware, so no kernel driver module is needed. V4L2 sample code based on v4l loopback is available. Windows SDK uses WHQL-certified driver available for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10.
Key features include:
- USB 2.0 high speed grabber for Tau 2
- Low latency raw data streaming
- For radiometric and non-radiometric cores
- Supports slow and fast-video Tau 2 cores up to 30fps
- Easy integration due to open source SDK – available for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows