ECS discusses their latest product development and innovations, and company events, in this month's newsletter.EHPS...
The hybrid control unit (HCU) is a powerful automotive 32-bit ECU solutions for hybrid and electric vehicles.
Features and specifications
- Hybrid control unit with integrated drivers and algorithms for EV, full hybrid, mild hybrid and diesel control strategy.
- Available for low volume
- According to IEC61508 and ISO26262
- Modular HW design (32 bit μC, designed for future emission levels – sensors and actuators)
- Modular SW design
- Standard interfaces for the calibration process (A2L)
- OBDII, eOBD functionality
Engineering Center Steyr (ECS) is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at Eurosatory 2014,...
Engineering Center Steyr (ECS) will be exhibiting at DSA 2014, which will take place 14-17...
Simulation process for the assessment of the acoustic behavior of transmission units.The contribution of transmissions...