ECS discusses their latest product development and innovations, and company events, in this month's newsletter.EHPS...
ECS’s two-speed synchronised transfer case is made for AWD special vehicles and commercial vehicles in class N2, and isoptimised for off-road mobility.
Features and specifications
- Gear ratio high: i = 1.020
- Gear ratio low: 1.959
- Max. abuse input torque: 4,000Nm*
- Max. input speed: 6,100 min-1
- Weight (incl. oil): 71.5kg
- Flanges acc. DIN ISO-T120
- Aluminium housing
- High / Low shifting and differential lock pneumatically actuated
- Synchronised high / low shifting
- Pneumatically actuated longitudinal differential lock
- Integrated oil pump prepared for external cooling
- Climate area C1 to A1 according to STANAG 2895
- Used in high mobility multi purpose vehicles
- Prepared for ext. PTO application
Engineering Center Steyr (ECS) is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at Eurosatory 2014,...
Engineering Center Steyr (ECS) will be exhibiting at DSA 2014, which will take place 14-17...
Simulation process for the assessment of the acoustic behavior of transmission units.The contribution of transmissions...