ECS discusses their latest product development and innovations, and company events, in this month's newsletter.EHPS...
ECS’s 4WD-drivetrain is well-suited for AWD special vehicles and commercial vehicles in class N2 up to 10t for optimised off-road mobility.
Features and specifications
- Optimized performance on- and off-road
- Automatic gearbox (six-speed)
- Synchronised two-speed transfer case with permanent AWD
- Identical design of front and rear axle differential
- Modular design of the planetary wheel hubs with CTIS capability
- Electronically controlled differential locks for optimum traction
- Designed for high mobility due to independent suspension system on all wheels
- Weight optimised design
- Proven strength and durability
- Climate area C1 to A1 according to STANAG 2895
- Used in high-mobility multi-purpose vehicles
Engineering Center Steyr (ECS) is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at Eurosatory 2014,...
Engineering Center Steyr (ECS) will be exhibiting at DSA 2014, which will take place 14-17...
Simulation process for the assessment of the acoustic behavior of transmission units.The contribution of transmissions...