FN Herstal will attend the DSEi Defence & Security Event, due to take place in London on 10-13 of September. Staff will be on hand at booth N3-622 in the Belgian Pavilion at the ExCeL centre to answer questions about FN Herstal’s latest products and developments, which will be on display.
FN Herstal’s exhibits will be:
- The FN MINIMI® 5.56 light machine gun, the world’s most widely deployed machine gun in 5.56mm
- The FN MINIMI® 7.62 light machine gun, combining lightweight, long-range, and hitting power; the MINIMI® 5.56 and the MINIMI® 7.62 feature high parts commonality and identical ergonomics and operator handling
- The famous FN MAG® machine gun, originally designed by FN Herstal, is still a leading reference in the field of 7.62x51mm NATO caliber general purpose machine gun with more than 200,000 units supplied to more than 90 countries all around the globe
- The family of FN SCAR® assault rifles: designed for, tested, adopted, and used by the most demanding combat units. This highly adaptable weapon is available in 5.56mm or 7.62mm NATO caliber, easy to change between short (CQC) and standard barrels, light, modular, ergonomic, accurate and highly reliable in the harshest conditions. An additional FN40GL® 40mm LV grenade launcher mounted under the 5.56 or 7.62mm assault rifle or as a stand-alone launcher provides increased capability to the user
- The FN SCAR® precision rifle in 7.62mm caliber is the latest development within the FN SCAR® family and is available with a foldable or fixed sniper-type butt; while retaining the ergonomics and reliability of the FN SCAR® assault rifle, it has been adapted for increased range and accuracy for sniper support or designated marksman roles
- The FN FCU™ fire control unit is a full solution highly accurate aiming system for 40mm LV/MV grenade launchers allowing first round hits, at all ranges, in the most difficult situations, by day or by night
In addition to an extensive range of portable weapons designed, developed and manufactured for military, law enforcement and special forces operators worldwide, FN Herstal’s product portfolio also includes integrated weapon systems for air, land and sea applications.