Dantherm will be unveiling its new air-conditioner with central control technology at DSEI, London on 15-18 September.
Visit Dantherm at stand no. S10-411 to see the latest ECU solution for more efficient camp operation.
Benefits of the new demand controlled ECU include:
- Reduced operating costs thanks to remote surveillance and demand controlled operation
- Improved health and comfort of occupants
- Elimination of undesired operation profiles
- Minimum waste of precious energy
- Ability to be hooked up to a building management system
Read more about the new ECU with remote surveillance at the company website and visit the Dantherm stand for a live presentation of the central control technology, and an update on the company’s other new projects.