The new AC-M7C air conditioner is designed to provide climate control in ISO containers in hot environments and is capable of providing air conditioning in ambient temperatures up to 60°C.
It is a powerful 400 Volt/3 phase air conditioner with sufficient air pressure to connect to internal air distribution channels. The special features count severe shock and vibration robustness and the unit is tested to MIL 810 in all three axes, also during operation.
The shock testing reached a maximum of 30g without the product showing signs of weakness. It has a digital on-board room thermostat showing actual room temperature and allowing simple control of the unit.
Key benefits of ACM7C A/C:
- Up to 26,000 BTU cooling capacity
- Operates in temperatures up 60°C
- Operational during transport
- Shock compliance with MIL-STD 810
- CBRN / COLPRO compliance
- Easy to operate on-board thermostat
- Scroll compressor for reliability and low noise level
- Optional electric heating element
For further information, please contact:
Manager, Dantherm Air Handling
Tel: +45 96 14 38 31