Achieve a maximum flow rate of 600 GPH and reduce fuel consumption significantly with the addition of the Enhanced Production Module.
Achieve a maximum flow rate of 600 GPH and reduce fuel consumption significantly with the addition of the Enhanced Production Module (EPM). Because of the unique flow and true scalability of the LWPS, production is doubled by adding a high-pressure pump module and RO module to the LWPS base system. Save fuel and produce twice the output with a minimal increase in operational footprint.
Key specifications and features:
- 600 GPH maximum flow rate on freshwater sources. 250 GPH maximum flow rate on saltwater sources
- Footprint can be expanded up to 330 feet from source to system with a maximum 25 feet of head
- Lightweight and modular allows 2-person portability and provides adaptive layout for changing expeditionary environments.
- Open-frame design and quick-release connections allow for easy maintenance and fast element replacement.
Optional Extended Capability Modules:
- Ocean Intake Structure System – used on shorelines where there is a rise and fall of the tides
- Cold Weather Kit – allows the LWPS to operate below 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) Water Treatment – decontaminates product water which contains NBC agents
- NBC Survivability Chemical Avoidance Cover (CAC) – protects the LWPS modules during a nuclear, biological or chemical attack
- LWPS 3.0 – scales the LWPS EPM up to a 900+ GPH system