The ML3012RC is a compact variable reach truck with a 30t lifting capacity at a load centre of 1,200mm. Low and narrow boom structure enables to load and unload heavy cargo inside a freight container. Superior reaching ability and a lifting height of 6m enables to reach places that are beyond the reach of conventional forklifts. This telehandler can reach the maximum weight in the middle of a 20ft container, and smoothly loads long goods in the middle of a 40ft container with the Bogie Roller attachment. This excellent feature is welcomed among our customers, and ML3012RCs are currently used at ports or terminals to load heavy cargo, such as heavy stone blocks, inside containers. It is superior compared to conventional forklift trucks.
A comfortable cabin provides a safe and ergonomic working environment. Hydraulic movability ensures open visibility even when handling bulky objects. Customised Meclift Attachments increase the functionality according to the needs of each work environment.
ML3012RC is designed to operate reliably in rough conditions. Supported by globally known components and easily accessible spare parts, ML3012RC is a safe choice.
Key features include:
• Unique reaching ability, reach 2,250mm
• Possibility to reach inside a container
• 6m lifting height as a standard
• Vertically movable cabin for better visibility, so there is no mast disturbing the visibility as with ordinary forklift trucks
• Small turning radius of only 5,600mm
• Small external dimensions and height