Trucking is one of the most frequented modes of transport and essential part of various logistics solutions worldwide.
In cooperation with our tight global network of partners and service providers, we can serve our customers with a wide range of different trucks matching different types of requirements on a very flexible and time-efficient basis.
In line with this, netcon int. GmbH is moving a large number of hazardous, permit-related and sensitive goods throughout Europe, every day.
Next to the sector of hazardous goods, explosives and sensitive goods, netcon int. GmbH further provides special transport solutions for the civil defense sector and goods like sports-/hunting weapons and ammunition.
Type of Goods
- ADR-goods – dangerous goods class 1 (explosives)
- ADR-goods – dangerous goods classes 2 to 6,8,9
- Hazardous (*) and non-hazardous waste materials
- Permit-related goods / defense material
- Conventional break bulk goods
- Pre- and on-carriage
- Valuable and sensitive goods
Type of Transports
- Full Truck Loads (FTL) System loads and part loads
- Courier transports
- ADR haulages by EXII and EXII vehiclesWalking floor and tipping chassis (waste lanes)
- Escorted transports
- Direct and just in time deliveries
In many cases, rail-based logistics provides a cost-efficient, environmentally-friendly and reliable alternative to conventional road-based transportation over medium and long distances:
- Pre-carriage port of export
- On-carriage to final destinations
- Main run between two locations
The extensively developed railway network on a national, European and international level provides many transportation options to almost every European seaport, inland port and logistics location. Destination or departure points without a direct rail connection can also be effectively completed by using truck transportation.
We have individual, intermodal solutions for special circumstances and requirements concerning cargoes, transport routes, destination/departure points and transhipment options.
Our rail freight skills include the following goods, amongst others:
- Conventional cargoes (e.g. on pallets)
- Hazardous goods class 1 – explosives
- Hazardous goods class 2-6, 8, 9
- Project cargoes (heavy and wide-load cargos)
- Bulk cargoes
- Containerised cargoes
- Ro-ro cargos (roll-on, roll-off)