Global Customs Clearance Services
Clearing goods through EU customs or other European state customs departments is a sensitive and complex topic that requires special care and attention, preparation and expertise. A range of information must also be provided for the purposes of handling, preventing time (and economic) losses and in order to comply with national and international statutory guidelines.
Our international network of tested and reliable contractual partners and service providers enables us to ensure your goods and shipments pass smoothly through customs and customs clearance can be easily integrated into our transportation chain.
- Import Clearance
- Export Clearance
- Transit Clearance
- Clearance for non-EU Countries in Europe
- Clearance for Third-Countries
- Temporary Import-/Export-Clearance
- CARNET ATA Clearance
Next to international storage solutions for class 1 material (explosives) and defense material, netcon int. GmbH further provides a wide range of services from the sector of hazardous goods storage, for materials of classes 2 to 6, 8, and 9.
While our class 1 storage services are mainly focussed on the Central European area, we can provide very comprehensive and global solutions for the further dangerous goods classes as well as conventional goods.
By using our very tight network of certified business partners in over 190 countries worldwide, there is a solution for almost every dangerous and non-dangerous cargo and situation – worldwide.
- Outside Storage
- Sheltered Outside Storage
- Indoor / Warehouse Storage
- Customs Storage (In-/Outdoor)
- Hazardous Goods Storage
- Customs Bonded Goods
- Dangerous Goods Class 1 – Explosives
- Dangerous Goods Classes 2 to 6, 8, 9
- Heavy Goods and OOG Cargoes
- Conventional Goods
- Container and FlatRacks
- Defense Material
In addition, netcon offers services in the following areas:
- Mobile crane and forklift services
- Seaworthy stowing and packing
- International insurance services
- Surveys and inspections
- Consulting and project planning