The hybrid control unit (HCU) is a powerful automotive 32-bit ECU solutions for hybrid and electric vehicles.
Features and specifications
- Hybrid control unit with integrated drivers and algorithms for EV, full hybrid, mild hybrid and diesel control strategy.
- Available for low volume
- According to IEC61508 and ISO26262
- Modular HW design (32 bit μC, designed for future emission levels – sensors and actuators)
- Modular SW design
- Standard interfaces for the calibration process (A2L)
- OBDII, eOBD functionality