ECS discusses their latest product development and innovations, and company events, in this month's newsletter.EHPS...
ECS has create a rear axle differential with directly mounted two-speed transfer case.
Features and specifications
- Gear ratio high: 1.06
- Gear ratio low: 2.12
- Max. input torque TC: 3,560Nm
- Max. input speed: 3,700 min-1 in high gear
- Weight (dry): 140kg
- Flanges acc. DIN ISO-T120
- Aluminium housing
- Hi/Low shifting and differential lock pneumatically actuated
- Pneumatically actuated longitudinal differential lock
- Climate area C1 to A1 according to STANAG 2895
- Inboard brakes
- ECS-T capable (optional)
- Used in high mobility multi purpose vehicles
Engineering Center Steyr (ECS) is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at Eurosatory 2014,...
Engineering Center Steyr (ECS) will be exhibiting at DSA 2014, which will take place 14-17...
Simulation process for the assessment of the acoustic behavior of transmission units.The contribution of transmissions...