Simulinc have been conducting simulator training courses for over 20 years and our instructional staff...
At Simulinc, we can review your flight simulator documentation, and give you a written report, including recommendations, on our findings:
Review your Requests for Tender documents:
• Do you understand what you want your simulator to do?
• Does the device you are going to receive meet your demands?
• Does your RFT properly reflect your requirement?
Evaluate and rank tender responses:
• Does each tender offer a current state-of-the-art solution?
• Does a tender offer (and quote) for elements you don’t need?
Review data collection plans for situations where you need to conduct data-gathering flights to acquire or supplement the data needed to model the simulator.
• Does the plan cover all necessary test points? Is the spread of weight / CG / configuration / speed / altitude adequate? Is there proper redundancy of test points?
• Does the flight test crew understand the special requirements of simulator data-gathering? It is not the same as conventional flight testing.
Evaluate the proposed data-set:
• Is the source of the data likely to be acceptable to the Regulatory Authority?
• Is it a valid set and is it presented in a useable manner?
• Does it reflect your operational needs? You don’t want to have data only for 40-flap landings if your crews always use 50-flap.
Evaluate the proposed ATG/IQTG:
• Is there a full set of valid tests?
• Is the reference data for the tests the same as the approved data? (Sounds obvious, but we find differences).
Simulinc has conducted the Initial Accreditation / Evaluation of the Australian Defence Force Flight Simulators. These include:
Full flight simulators such as the B707, C130H, C130J, P3C, B737 Wedgetail, S70A-9 Black Hawk Helicopter, ARH Tiger Helicopter, MRH-90 Taipan Helicopter, MH-60 Romeo, and EC 135.
Flight training devices including the ARH Tiger Helicopter, F/A-18F Super Hornet, and Hawk.
Simulinc can now add two more initial evaluations to their number. The NZDF SH-2G(I) Sea Sprite FMFS and the NZDF T-6C Texan FTD.
Simulinc continues to ensure the ongoing compliance of ADF devices through the recurrent checking process.