TSS International BV is proud to announce its participation in the 2019 edition of the...
In July 2015, an armoured Toyota LandCruiser 200 V8 weighing 6,000kg was tested for road worthiness at TüV Süd in Germany.
This LandCruiser was equipped with MOV’IT Security Brakes, and we are proud to say they passed the test without any problems and stopped the vehicle well within the specifications of test guidelines ECE-R13.
This is a huge step forward in gaining and keeping the trust of drivers, passengers and fleet managers worldwide, of this often-used armoured vehicle.
The results show that the brake upgrade was designed specifically for an armoured vehicle, and is not an adaptation of an existing civilian product for use on an armoured car.
Engineered and manufactured in Germany by ISO-certified MOV’IT, the brake system is a front and rear axle upgrade, consisting of:
- One-piece, drilled and internally ventilated brake discs: 384mm x 36mm (front) and 384mm x 32mm (rear)
- Steel callipers with 6-pistons (front and rear)
- Braided stainless-steel brake lines, reinforced by a teflon sleeve
- MOV’IT ‘Komfort’ brake pads for instant performance
- Brackets and bolts
- Fitting instructions and an easy-to-use bedding in procedure
MOV’IT Security Brake Systems are available for, among others, the following armoured vehicles:
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- Mitsubishi Pajero V80
- Nissan Patrol Y62
- Maybach 62S
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class (various models)
- Volvo XC90
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4×4
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class W221 and W222
TSS International BV believes in proven quality. We, just like our customers, are constantly striving...
TSS International will be exhibiting in the Holland Pavilion at the bi-annual Eurosatory trade show...
Armour Mobility Specialist TSS International BV has been further developing its products for heavily armoured...