Energy-absorbing panels featuring SKYDEX technology have been specifically engineered to reduce tibia loads during underbody blast or repetitive shock events, reducing the chances of lower limb injury and increasing blast event survivability. Skydex geometries produce measurable improvement in protection for armoured vehicles and other platforms, comfort and performance in any product used for impact mitigation, vibration control or cushioning.
- Field-proven blast mitigating mats for armored vehicles
- Engineered to mitigate blast energy
- Superior performance that adheres to STANAG 4569
- Resilient, multi-impact performance, protection for all phases of a blast event
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Easy integration into any vehicle platform
- Meets environmental requirements
- Integrated non-slip top surface for safety
- Highly durable, long lasting and low maintenance material.
- COTS product line
- Custom solutions available