TITAN ArcticStore specialises in the sale and hire of portable cold storage units. We deliver temperature-controlled storage solutions to your site from our network of depots across Europe, the Middle East and the US. Modern, efficient and clean, our refrigerated containers are at the cutting-edge of technology. We combine exceptional service with competitive rates.
Containers for shipping and refrigeration
TITAN ArcticStore supplies high-quality ISO containers of all types, from general shipping containers to the most advanced refrigerated containers. We use a range of environmentally-friendly materials in our products, from water-based paints to bamboo floors. All TITAN containers are built with the environment in mind, with refrigeration machines utilising modern efficient scroll compressors, and the acceptable refrigerants R134A and R404A.
Refrigeration units for military environments
Refrigerated containers are designed and built to ISO standards. The exteriors are manufactured in MGSS, with interiors made from stainless steel and flat, non-slip aluminium floors. Container features include internal lighting, emergency internal door release, personnel alarms and easy-opening doors.
Our refrigeration machines offer temperature ranges from -40°C to +60°C in ambient temperatures of up to +45°C. With the technology built into these machines, you can rely on heavy-duty service and fast pull-down times. This performance comes with the low running costs you would expect from today’s technical advancements.
TITAN containers are robust in design, as has become the norm for ISO containers. The dry storage containers are all tested to 30t maximum gross weight (MGW), and the refrigerated containers to 24t MGW.
We pride ourselves on supplying high-quality containers from our rental fleet located throughout Europe. We can provide transport connections to most major cities and ports for export destinations.
Refrigeration container hire for military bases and field applications
Our container hire fleet consists of a high proportion of refrigerated containers, from our standard range up to the ArcticStore SuperStore. The SuperStore offers exceptional storage space in modular sections, which can be delivered to site and assembled to provide containerised internal open storage in 40ft x 8ft sections. Whether your requirement is at base or in the field, these units offer the total solution for frozen or chilled storage.
All containers require a full three-phase power supply, with neutral and earth, and a minimum 32A rated motor supply.
Where noise is an issue, we have refrigerated containers that operate at noise levels as low as 41db, with the maximum level on the more powerful refrigeration plants at 84db.
- Low energy consumption of 1.5kW/hr to 2kW/hr, depending on machine type
- All containers are manufactured using water-based paints and some recycled materials
- All containers are, including insulation, CFC free
- Environmentally acceptable refrigerants R134A and R404A are used
- All refrigerated containers are built with exterior frames manufactured from Corten steel and external panels made from MGSS
- Interiors have stainless-steel walls and non-slip aluminium flat floors
- Water-based paints are used for external coatings
- Floors suitable for fork-lift trucks and motorised pallet handlers
Refrigeration and power:
- Temperature range is -40°C to +60°C
- Scroll compressors
- Power requirement is three-phase, with neutral and earth and a 32A rated motor
- Economy mode available on many machines
- 10m power cable supplied as standard