Klinge Corp Named as Finalist for Governor’s ImPAct Award
Klinge Corp is pleased to announce that it is a finalist in the 2013 Governor’s ImPAct Awards. This new awards program was established to recognize Pennsylvania companies and individuals who are investing in the state and creating jobs.
Job creation is Governor Tom Corbett’s top priority and, as such, he will be celebrating the nominees for their efforts in creating jobs at an awards ceremony in Hershey today, 23 May 2013.
The categories for the awards program are as follows:
- Export Impact Award
- Community Impact Award
- Entrepreneur Impact Award
- Jobs First Impact Award
- Small Business Impact Award
Klinge Corporation, a leading transport refrigeration manufacturer, is proud to be recognized as a finalist in the Export category. Since our founding in 1984, we have been dedicated to supporting the state of Pennsylvania by creating jobs and continually investing.
Klinge Corporation designs and manufactures units for:
- Hazardous zone offshore, oOilfield and chemical plant refrigerated containers
- Explosion-proof refrigerated containers for petrochemical, self-reactive and like products
- Dual system refrigerated containers with 100% emergency backup capabilities
- Ultra-low temperature (-60°C) containers for pharmaceuticals, exploration samples, tuna, etc.
- Tank refrigeration and heating for ISO containers, road trailers and stationary applications
- Military refrigeration and air conditioning applications
- Transport air conditioning for extreme high temperature and sand storm ambient
- Pre-cooling of fruit and vegetables in the field for longer shelf life
- Generator sets for transport, high and sand storm ambient application