Shoghi has been designing, developing, manufacturing and supplying a wide range of defence electronic products and systems for air, land, sea and space applications.
For over two decades, the company has established a reputation for being focused on the precise needs of defence and intelligence customers. Shoghi’s growth has been fast-paced, with sustainable consistency as a leader and prime defence contractor in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), secure communications, government services, training, satellite image acquisition and processing.
Mission-critical support systems for defence applications
With a focus on military and defence technology, Shoghi develops, manufactures and supports a wide range of systems for mission-critical and military sustained requirements, as well as futuristic homeland security demands, particularly counter-terrorism.
Shoghi has been recognised as one of the fastest-growing defence technology companies globally, with a leading market position and a reputation for reliability and responsiveness in several areas, including:
Communication Intelligence Systems and Sensors
- Passive GSM Interception Systems for 2G/ 3G /4G and 5g
- Unified Satellite Phone Interception Systems for Passive interception of Thuraya / Iridium and ISAT phones.
- VSAT interception and Geolocation Systems
- Multi-Channel Radio (HF/VHF/UHF/SHF) interception
- Decoding and direction-finding systems
- Microwave Interception Receivers and Demodulators
- Lawful Interception Systems
Cyber and Country Wide Network Intelligence
- Open Source Intelligence systems
- Countrywide Network Intelligence systems
- Social Media Monitoring
- Device Data Extraction and Encrypted Chat Decryption
Electronic Warfare / ESM /ELINT Systems
- Satellite Phone Jamming systems for Thuraya / Iridium /ISAT and Globalstar
- RCIED Jamming Systems – Briefcase / Manpack / Convoy
- HF/VHF/UHF Jamming Systems
- VSAT / FM Radio / DTH TV Channels Jamming systems
Signal Processing and Data Acquisition Systems
- New Age Military Decoders for HF/VHF/UHF/DMR radios
- BitStreamam Analysis modules
Military Grade Encryption
- Secure Instant Messaging Applications with On-Premises Server
- Hardened Android Phones
- Secure GSM Handsets
High-Resolution on Satellite Imaging
- ON Demand Optical and SAR Images
- Direct Tasking and reception Ground stations
Advanced electronic defence technologies for demanding requirements
Founded with the objective of strengthening military capabilities, Shoghi is a proud pioneer of robust, comprehensive and indigenous electronic defence technologies, products and systems.
Our focus on building world-class solutions for reinforcing pre-emptive counter-intelligence strategies has enabled us to claim our position in the global defence technology space as a dependable supplier of intelligence and electronic warfare technologies and expertise.
Shoghi’s products and services are designed to support mission-critical and military requirements in electronic defence technology, pre-emptive counter-intelligence efforts and homeland security and come with the assurance of gold-standard quality.
Innovative solutions and support
Our wide-ranging mission-critical systems are consistently evolving through innovations, and we are continuously equipping militaries with advanced technological systems and support.
The consistently evolving R&D division at Shoghi empowers us with the foresight to not just predict, but prepare to meet the needs of intelligence agencies and militaries across the world.
We are well-equipped to ensure a sustained supply of our electronic defence solutions to meet the growing demands and challenges of the defence sector. With increased interest and capabilities in strategic electronics, applied cryptology, information warfare tools, and applied embedded systems, we seek to be recognised as global pioneers in innovation and cutting-edge technology.
At Shoghi, we aim to offer the latest and most advanced intelligence, counter-intelligence and security systems to our customers, tailored to suit their requirements.