Plasan has vast experience as a global supplier of Armored Vehicles for Police and Homeland...
American manufacturing and innovation plus Israeli technology and experience. Plasan North America allows Plasan’s customers to enjoy the best of both.
Plasan is an international company with R&D and manufacturing facilities in Israel, US, and France plus broader partner network. Plasan is known for providing the leading combat and tactical platforms around the world with the most advanced armor solutions. Plasan North America (PNA) supports this reputation with a local, US-based, manufacturing capability providing comprehensive solutions for armor, composite, and commercial steel fabrication.
The close relationship between PNA and its parent company, Plasan Sasa, Ltd., allows a quick path for innovative Israeli technology to enter the US marketplace. The linkage between companies allows PNA reach back capability to the nearly 100 engineers and scientists working to solve the most challenging survivability problems. This group has designed over 400 different armor solutions for tactical and combat vehicles, maritime platforms, airborne platforms, and critical assets protection.
Some recently awarded or executed programs that demonstrate the breadth of Plasan’s solutions:
- Plasan was selected and performed the Phase I demonstration effort, with the US Army Vehicle Protection Systems Program, to demonstrate Plasan’s Razor A-ERA Technology for defeating unique threats.
- Plasan, teamed with Loc Performance, was selected by the US Army to develop and supply an Improved Underbelly Mine Protection Solution for the Bradley IFV
- Plasan won the General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada bid to develop and supply unique Energy Attenuating Seats for the Canadian Army LAV 6.0 Command Post Vehicles.
- Plasan was selected to design and produce armor protection for Britain’s new Type 26 frigate.
- Plasan developed, designed and delivered 3 unique armor shipsets for the new US Navy DDG1000 Zumwalt-class destroyers.
Plasan North America’s agility, cost-effectiveness and a customer-centric approach, provides the subcontracting know-how to meet the needs of vehicle manufacturers. Based in Grand Rapids, MI, their state-of-the-art 150,000 sq. ft. facility is ideally located nearby to the upper mid-west hub of armored vehicle production in the country. This close proximity reduces lead time and shipping costs, saving the OEM customer time and money.
Protecting people is what Plasan does, and in these difficult circumstances, Plasan and our subsidiaries...
StreetDrone's software and hardware solutions are now available in Israel through an exclusive partnership with...
The modern battlefield is not a ballistic laboratory. It's a dynamic and chaotic environment and...