International Ocean Freight Solutions
netcon's Ocean Freight department offers advanced global transport solutions for a wide range of cargo-types.
Liner Shipments (Full and Less Container Load)
With regular departures from independently selected partner shipping companies, netcon serves almost every national and international port globally.
The company provides customers with secure, reliable and comprehensive shipping services for a huge range of general, sensitive, dangerous, and permit-related cargos around the entire world.
Long-term transportation solutions for:
- Conventional cargoes / break bulk goods
- Ro-Ro cargoes (roll-on / roll-off)
- Hazardous goods class 1 – explosive materials
- Hazardous goods classes 2 to 6, 8, 9
- Defense equipment (civil/military), components and munition
- Haz- and non-haz waste material
Next to the main-carriage by liner vessel itself, netcon also provides a wide range of logistical side services, such as customs clearance, road freight or seaworthy packing of cargo carriers, to ensure the entire processing from shippers to receivers door.
Charter-Shipments (full & part-charter)
Chartering a whole vessel, or partial load, from the tramp market is especially suited to high quantity cargo (e.g. bulk/mass goods), special regulated goods and circumstances (defense equipment, explosives, waste materials) or oversized and heavy-load project cargos.
Depending on cargo requirements, it may be possible to individually tailor the type of chartered vessel or conditions – freight space/costs, timeframe, chartering time period, type of cargo vessel.
netcon’s expertise covers the following cargos:
- Break bulk cargoes
- Hazardous goods class 1 – explosives
- Hazardous goods classes 2 to 6, 8, 9
- Containerised cargoes
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste material
- Project-related cargo
Based on our long experience in the international ocean freight business, we know the market quite well and do have the right connections to a pool of chartering brokers, vessel owners, and forwarding-partners, to find the proper tonnage, for the right cargo, at the right place and time.
Turnover, Port & Terminal handling
In addition to the import- and export-handling in one of our German and European seaports, we also offer our customers international transshipments of a wide range of different cargoes, such as project cargoes, containers, ro-ro cargoes or hazardous goods via scheduled and chartered ships.
Individual port requirements and handling methods in the field of customs clearances, terminal handling or delivery and collection methods can pose significant difficulties if handling is incomplete or incorrectly performed. This may lead to financial loss and delays, which is why you should always have an expert verify the procedures.
Our expertise covers the following services:
- Applying for specific port numbers
- Customs pre-declarations (e.g. in the case of goods requiring permits)
- Steps required by customs for approval (e.g. taking custody)
- Issuance of specific documents
- Accounting via specific IT-Port-Systems
Containerised General Goods
Today, a large proportion of the world’s import and export cargo is transported as so called “conventional general goods” in standardised cargo carriers, such as ISO containers, including:
- Cargo on EUR- and one-way-pallets
- Cargo in big-bags
- Cargo in wooden crates
- Industrial/mechanical components
According to dimensions, weight or quantity of the cargo netcon int. GmbH offers its customers an individual fitting and economic solution, based on a range of different equipments types which matches the requirements of every cargo, including:
- 20ft & 40ft standard/hardtop container
- 20ft & 40ft flat rack/platform
- 20ft & 40ft open top container
- 20ft & 40ft high cube container
Furthermore netcon offers its customers services from the field of seaworthy packing and stowing, pre- and on-carriage, customs clearance and further, to ensure a comprehensive transport solution vom senders to consignees door.