XO91 miniature oscillators consist of a TTL/CMOS-compatible hybrid circuit together with a miniature quartz crystal packaged in a low profile, industry-standard ceramic package. The high quality design and materials employed provide a highly reliable clock oscillator in a miniature package while mass production methods ensure that the XO91 provides a cost-effective oscillator solution.
- Miniature 7.0mm x 5.0mm x 1.4mm hermetically-sealed package
- Frequency Range 300.0kHz to 165MHz
- Tristate (enable/disable) function as standard
- Supply voltage 1.8, 2.5, 3.3 or 5.0 Volts
- Frequency Range
Supply V. = 1.8 Volts: 1.0MHz to 60.0MHz
= 2.5 Volts: 300.0kHz to 125.0MHz
= 3.3 Volts: 300.0kHz to 165.0MHz
= 5.0 Volts: 500.0kHz to 165.0MHz
- Supply Voltage: +1.8, 2.5, 3.3 or 5.0 Volts ±5%
- Output Logic: HCMOS/LSTTL
- Frequency Stability*: 0° to +50°C: from ±10ppm; -20° to +70°C: from ±15ppm; -40 to +85°C: from ±25ppm; -55° to +105°C: from ±100ppm; or custom
- Rise/Fall Time
Supply V = 1.8Volts: 5ns max.
= 2.5 Volts: 7ns max.
= 3.3 Volts: 10ns max.
= 5.0 Volts: 10ns max.
- Output Voltage:
HIGH ‘1’: 90% Vdd minimum
LOW ‘0’: 10% Vdd maximum
- Output Load: 15pF (30pF and 50pF available for
supply votages 3.3 V and 5.0 Volts)
- Duty Cycle: 50%±10%
50%±5% available, add ‘S’ to pt.no.
- Supply Current: See table
- Operating Temperature
0~50°C (Light Commercial)
- Storage Temperature: -55~+105°C
- Startup Time
1.0MHz to 32MHz: 5ms max.
32MHz+ to 125MHz: 10ms max.
Ageing: ±5ppm max., first year
- Tristate Function (Pad 1): Output (Pad 3) is active if Pad 1 is not connected or a voltage to Pad 1 is ‘HIGH’. Output is high impedance when ‘LOW’ or GROUND is applied to Pad 1.
* Frequency stability is inclusive of calibration tolerance at 25°C, frequency change due to shock & vibration, ±10 supply voltage variation and stability over temperature range.
Note: Parameters are measured at ambient temperature of 25°C, supply voltage as stated and a load of 15pF.
Environmental performance specification
- RoHS Status: Compliant
- Storage Temperature Range: -50° to +100°C
- Humidity: 85% RH, 85°C for 48 hours
- Hermetic Seal: Leak rate 2×10-8 ATM -cm3/s max.
- Solderability: MIL-STD-202F Method 208E
- Reflow: 260°C for 10 sec (see diagram)
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202F Method 204, 35g, 50 to 2000Hz
- Shock: MIL-STD-202F Method 213B, test
- Condition E, 1000g ½ sinewave