Chemring EOD Limited designs, manufactures and supplies solutions worldwide to the Defence, Security and Police markets. Products have been developed for Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Improvised Explosive Device Disposal (IEDD), Counter IED (C-IED), Chemical Biological Radioactive Nuclear Explosive (CBRNe), Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Search, Special Forces and Tactical sectors. In addition Chemring also provides Security Systems for Facilities Protection and the protection of major events. Chemring EOD continues to provide solutions where high quality, performance, reliability and safety of use are without compromise.
Internationally renowned products include:
Initiation Systems / Exploders
- Hard Wire Exploders (Shrike, Mini Shrike)
- Radio Frequency Initiators (BREACH, TABS)
- Programmable Delay Fuzes
- IEDD Recoilless Disruptors (RE70 M3+, RE12g Mini, RE50-28) & waterjet Disruptors (Pigstick, Hotrod)
- De Armers and Rocket Wrenches
- Specialist Weapon Carriers for ROV
Chemring also provides essential accessories such as Back Packs, Firing Cable Drums, Mine Prodders, specialist tools for the EOD/IEDD/UXO operator including nonmagnetic tools and specialized equipment for buried ordnance.
Chemring EOD products are designed to meet exacting military and international standards, providing the operator with the confidence of use and performance. Through Life and Integrated Logistic Support is provided, from the initial enquiry to the ultimate life of the in-service product. Such support includes, but is not limited to:
- Training/installation, both post sales and periodic (user and maintenance)
- Spares supply service
- Repair and refurbishment
- Developments, upgrade and enhancements to current technology available
ROV Integration Packages
Chemring EOD design, manufacture and supply bespoke mounted solutions for the majority of ROV’s. Chemring EOD are proud to be working with many key manufacturers within this market to provide a complete C-IED mount onto ROV’s. We are proud to have worked with many of the leading ROV manufacturers which includes: Remotec (Northrop Grumman), Foster Miller (QinetiQ), Telerob, iRobot, ARA, PIAP, Allen Vanguard and TBM.
We have worked with a number of ROV manufacturers which include:
- Foster-Miller (QinetiQ) – Talon, Dragon Runner and Bobcats
- Applied Research Associates (ARA) – Pointman ROV
- Telerob – tEODor, TeleMax
- iRobot – Pacbot can be integrated with any size of Disruptor that we offer
- Remotec (Northrop Grumman) – Wheelbarrow
Additional capability options:
- The Remotely Activated Injector Kit (RAIK) can also be integrated for a liquid Nitrogen option
- Where no inherent firing capability exists our BREACH can be used as the RF firing system
SECURITY: VehicleScan – Under Vehicle Surveillance Systems
VehicleScan works by carrying out a visual inspection of the underside of the vehicle to produce a High Definition image to highlight areas of concern. This could include Improvised Explosive Devices, concealed weapons, drugs, contraband and even concealed people. Formally known as CUVSS, VehicleScan offers an enhanced imaging capability as well as an improved Graphical User Interface for its users. The precursor to VehicleScan, CUVSS is already in service with a number of organizations throughout the world. As reference it has been used as a Security measure at the 2010 Soccer World Cup, Beijing Olympics, G20 and International Summits as well as the protection of key Government Buildings and installations.