Matson manufactures solid brass battery terminals, battery cables and Antizap surge protection products in Australia. Matson has recently introduced over 50 new product lines including Supersmart Technology battery chargers and a complete range of battery accessories and battery tools.
Antizap® Surge protection.
- A complete range of Antizap® Surge protection devices covering a range of vehicles from small four cylinder to multi engine military equipment
- Antizap® upgrades for existing jumper cable or complete Antizap® Jumper cable sets
Matson supplies an extensive range of battery chargers covering a wide variety of battery types.
- Electronic switch mode chargers from 1.5Amp through to 21Amp
- Specific Gel chargers rated at 14.1Volt
- Rugged 12 Volt 50Amp charger built from 2mm brushed aluminium (virtually indestructible)
- IP65 Rated 12 Volt chargers for outdoor use
Matson jump packs
- 2 and 12/24Volt jump packs from 1500 Amp through to 3300 Amp
- MA336J as supplied to Australian Army
Solid-brass battery terminals and terminal accessories
Matson excels in providing an industry-leading range of battery terminals and accessories. Product ranges include:
- MABTP50 terminal assortment – a pack of 50 popular battery terminals
- Solderless automotive terminals
- Solder-crimp automotive terminals
- Solderless heavy-duty terminals
- Solder-crimp heavy-duty terminals
- Battery terminal quick-release
- Terminal bolts
- Battery terminal covers
- Anti-corrosion battery washers
Matson – Industry in manufacture of solid brass battery terminals, chargers, jump packs and related automotive products
Since 1947 Matson Automotive has been setting the standard for the manufacture and supply of battery-related products to the Australian and international automotive, marine and heavy commercial transport industries. Matson is Australia’s leading manufacturer of solid brass battery terminals, offering what we believe to be one of the world’s largest single-supplier ranges of brass battery terminals.
Matson’s patented Antizap range of products has been on the Australian market for more than seven years. In that time, the Antizap products have earned a much envied reputation, not only throughout Australia but around the world. Matson is also Australia’s leading supplier of aftermarket battery cables. In fact, no one in the world makes a battery cable equal to ours in quality.