Southwest Antennas, an industry leader in rugged antenna solutions, has released a new line of VHF and UHF band omni-directional antennas designed for outdoor infrastructure and base station use.
Operating frequency options are available from 138MHz to 965MHz, making these antennas ideal for the following applications:
- Fixed site infrastructure and permanent ground communication stations
- Temporary installations for short-term communication networks
- Automated Maritime Telecommunication Systems (AMTS)
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems
- Military voice and data communication systems
Peak antenna gain is available from 4.5dBi to 12dBi (product part number dependent) and are rated for up to 500W of RF input power.
The fibreglass radome and rugged construction make these antennas ideal for long-term fixed site infrastructure use, even in adverse weather conditions such as ice or wind-blown sand.
Each antenna includes mounting kits for installation on poles and masts from 1.5in to 3.5in OD.
Available now from Southwest Antennas, full product technical specifications can be found on our website.