PCB® single and triaxial ICP® accelerometers are created with good broadband measurement resolution, a wide operating temperature range and low temperature coefficient, making them ideal for any vibration measurement requiring tight control of amplitude sensitivity over a wide thermal gradient.
With a temperature coefficient as low as 0.005% / °F (0.009% / °C), these titanium housed and hermetically sealed units have a 10mV/g or 50mV/g sensitivity, a measurement frequency to 10kHz, and an operating temperature range from -100°F to 325°F (-73°C to 163°C).
In order to remove the effects of high-frequency overloads caused by metal-to-metal inputs, a low pass filter has been incorporated in all models to enable accurate data in the frequency range of interest. These sensors provide precision amplitude data for test applications with large thermal shifts such as powertrain vibration testing, powertrain NVH, certain vehicle systems NVH tests, road load data acquisition, and durability testing in climatic chambers. Sensors are available in stud, adhesive and through hole mounting configurations.
As with all PCB® instrumentation, these sensors are complemented with toll-free applications assistance, 24-hour technical support, and are backed by a no-risk policy that guarantees total customer satisfaction or a full refund.
- Temperature coefficient as low as 0.005% / °F (0.009% / °C)
- 10mV/g and 50mV/g sensitivity
- Measurement ranges from 100g to 500g
- Measurement frequency to 10kHz at ± 5%
- Operating temperature from -100°F to 325°F (-73°C to 163°C)
- Titanium housed and hermetically sealed
- Shock limits of +/- 5,000g peak
- Available in stud, adhesive and through hole mounting configurations
- Model TLD339A34 features TEDS version 1.0
- Climatic chamber testing
- Flight testing
- Engine development
- Vehicle systems NVH
- Component and system performance