Platinum stock product Triaxial, lightweight miniature, ceramic shear ICP® accelerometers, 5mV/g, to 356°F (180°C). It is best suited for applications such as gas turbine blades, small component qualification testing, environmental stress screening, and noise vibration and harshness testing (NVH).
This product is part of our 10,000 platinum stock sensors offering. Platinum stock sensors ship the same day and are backed by a lifetime warranty. As with all PCB® instrumentation, these sensors are complemented with toll-free applications assistance, 24-hour technical support, and are supported by a no-risk policy that guarantees total customer satisfaction or a full refund.
- Broadband resolution: 0.003g rms (0.03m/s² rms)
- Frequency range: (±5%) 2Hz to 8,000Hz
- Electrical connector: Integral cable
- Operation to 356°F (180°C)
- Sensitivity: (±20%) 5mV/g (0.51mV / (m/s²))
- Measurement range: ±1,000g pk (±9810m/s² pk)