Trend-setting solution provider for thermal imaging technology within the global drone industry TeAx Technology has...
Designed for FLIR Tau 2 and FLIR Vue Pro / R cores, ThermalCapture IRnet brings real-time access in drone flight operations to thermal imaging data.
Next to real-time access, it also stores the full 14bit radiometric thermal data on a microSD card. Real-time access remains available whilst radiometric data is recorded to the microSD card and operators can also control the camera and settings via Ethernet.
Key features include:
- 264 live (real-time) streaming
- Radiometric thermal data recorder (storage to microSD)
- Controllable camera settings via network in real time
- Access to recordings via network, even during recording process
- Thermal digital zoom during live streaming
- Compatible with FLIR Tau 2, FLIR Vue Pro / R
- Most lightweight and smallest solution in the drone market
- Special features for ‘Advanced User’ such as configuring video settings, access to Ubuntu / Linux, C++ SDK
- Powerful processor (i.mx6)
The IRnet is also customisable for special client requests.
TeAx Technology, an innovative, trend-setting solution provider for thermal imaging technology within the global drone...
TeAx Technology, a valued partner for FLIR within the drone market, released its first add-on...
The thermal mosaic from this case is part of a larger operation to map an...