Due to long-time experiences with various developments, Achleitner is able to offer different types of ‘Rolling Chassis’ for customised purposes.
Attention was paid to the use and installation of freely available and multiple tested components, which work together optimally. High-power engine and huge off-road capability were mandatory requirements during the development. The Rolling Chassis is available with a GVW of 4.5t-18t. Performance tests, in terrain, as well as in testing facilities allow optimised calibration of the chassis, in relation to off-road ability, usable temperature range and power.
- High power engine
- Optimised calibration of powertrain
- Independent suspension (at selected chassis)
- Differential locks
- Off-road tyres
- Various weight categories and wheelbases
- Installation of air conditioning (A/C) and heater
- Pneumatic and hydraulic brake systems
- (Central) Tyre Inflation System ((C)TIS)
- Towing devices and winches
- Preparation for air, sea and rail-transportation
- Chassis sandblasted, cataphoretic-grounded and powder-coated or automotive standard