General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS) announced today it has agreed to provide the M3...
Mamba is a lightweight footbridge for infantry, airborne and special operation forces. The bridge modules are made of high-tensile aluminium extrusions and one complete bridge set is qualified to produce a clear span bridge up to 30m. Wet-gaps of differing lengths can also be crossed with the adaptation of floats.
IAB Unique Performance
- Construction of a 30m bridge in approximately six minutes
- Easy handling and operation due to robust and simple design
- Transport of complete bridge set by light truck: single modules can be hand carried
- Air-transportable by helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft
Mamba Bridge Set
Considered as one transport unit, an Mamba bridge set consists of the following components:
- Seven bridge modules and one float
- One assembly / disassembly support roller
- One transport and protection pallet
- Two stretcher adapters
- One bridge assembly and anchoring kit
Republic of Korea selects General Dynamics European Land Systems’ amphibious bridge and ferry system
General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS) announced today that it and its partner, Hanwha Defense...
Vienna - the Austrian Ministry of Defense awarded a contract on October 30, 2020 to...