Dr Diesel Technologies has partnered with Cojali USA to develop the Diagnostic Analyzer Test Set – Ground Equipment (DATS-E/GE). The DATS-E/GE is the true ‘all-in-one’ diagnostic tool needed to diagnose and troubleshoot commercial, Motor Transport (MT) tactical vehicles and Heavy Equipment (HE) configured with SAE J1708 / J1939, OBD-II or CAN Bus protocols. The DATS-E/GE includes the following:
- Panasonic Toughbook PC model options: CF-19, CF-20 or FZ-55
- (3 / 5 year warranty FZ-55 & CF-20)
- Advanced Equipment Interface Adapter
- Rugged Carrying Case with custom foam
- Jaltest Advanced Diagnostic Software:
- 283 Makes covered
- 7318 Models covered
- 55,474 Systems covered
- 21,719 Systems with technical information
- 26,623 Systems with wiring schematics
- 23 Stationary Engine Brands
- Digital Pressure tester – 5000 psi
- 12/24 Volt Power Invertor
The perfect diagnostic solution for over 283 Makes/Brands: Allison, BENDIX, CAT, CUMMINS, Detroit Diesel, Honda, JLG, John Deere, KALMAR, Mack, Navistar, TEREX (DMAG), WABCO and many others.
The DATS-E/GE is a scalable diesel diagnostic solution which can be customized to match the specific needs of your maintenance operations.
No shop is too small or too large for the DATS-E/GE.
The DATS-E/GE diesel diagnostic solution includes the following features:
- Intuitive menu driven interface
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Detailed Fault Code (DTC) listing
- Clear Fault Codes (DTC’s)
- System Configuration Data
- Monitoring real time live data
- Operational Data (graphs, gauges, bar charts)
- Data Recorder (PDF & Excel format)
- Perform calibrations
- Universal Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM): Technical Data, Schematics, Component specifications, Component locators
Interactive Wiring Schematics – While navigating over the wiring schematics, the components are highlighted and the technical information including relevant technical manuals, component technical data, comments and component location can be directly accessed.
System Overview – Understanding how systems work can be a complex task. System overview diagrams are provided with real-time readings of pneumatic, electrical, and fuel schematics with their corresponding images, locations and much more to speed up the technician’s and mechanic’s work.
Virtual Instruments / Graphs – Live visual aids are provided to the technician’s and mechanic’s to verify component and sensor values and understand the actual status of available vessel sub-systems.
Shop Workflow – Client Work orders, relevant shop forms and workflow are provided and managed by the Garage Resource Planning (GRP). The GRP is an optimized workshop management solution that shares customer information, vessel data, diagnostic reports, work order management and repair times across other connected Jaltest configured DATS-E/GE systems across your company. The GRP allows for the assignment of various user levels based on capability and user rights. The GRP enables you to provide your clients consistent look and feel formatting of work orders and reports, regardless of engine manufacture, make or model.
Part number: DDTS-KT01E
Item name: Diagnostic unit, engine
Manufacturer: Dr. Diesel Technologies
Cage code: 8A1PS