It’s not sexy, it doesn’t fly, and it doesn’t go 'BOOM'! Since the late 1990’s,...
DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES is pleased to announce that its DATS-M combat / utility watercraft diagnostic solution test set, has been assigned a National Stock Number (NSN).
· NSN: 6620-01-696-6940
· Part Number: DDTS-KT01M
· Description: Diagnostic Unit, Engine (For Watercraft)
· Manufacture Cage Code: 8A1P5
This NSN assignment will enable U.S. Military and DoD customers to submit orders for the DATS-M through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
What is it?
The DATS-M combat / utility watercraft diagnostic solution provides dealer level diagnostics to all combat and utility watercraft equipped with electronically controlled engines and sub-systems from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), such as CUMMINS, EVINRUDE, MERUCRY, YANMAR, John Deere, etc. The DATS-M test set is a scalable marine diesel diagnostic solution which can be customized to match the specific needs of your maintenance operations.
The key benefits of the DATS-M combat / utility watercraft diagnostic solution provides the following key benefits:
· Reduce the Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
· Reduce OEM software licensing cost by up to 80%
· Increase Operational Readiness
· All-in-one diagnostic system
· Common dashboard interface for all platforms
· Universal IETM concept
· Highly portable and small form factor
· Advanced level diagnostics
The key features of the DATS-M combat / utility watercraft diagnostic solution provides the following key features:
· Intuitive menu driven interface
· Advanced Diagnostics
· Detailed Fault Code (DTC) listing
· Clear Fault Codes (DTC’s)
· System Configuration Data
· Monitoring real time live data
· Operational Data (graphs, gauges, bar charts)
· Data Recorder (PDF & Excel format)
· Perform calibrations
· Universal Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM): Technical Data, Schematics, Component specifications, Component locators
Interactive Wiring Schematics – While navigating over the wiring schematics, the components are highlighted and the technical information including relevant technical manuals, component technical data, comments and component location can be directly accessed.
System Overview – Understanding how systems work can be a complex task. System overview diagrams are provided with real-time readings of pneumatic, electrical, and fuel schematics with their corresponding images, locations and much more to speed up the technician’s and mechanic’s work.
Virtual Instruments / Graphs – Live visual aids are provided to the technician’s and mechanics to verify component and sensor values and understand the actual status of available vessel sub-systems.
Shop Workflow – Client Work orders, relevant shop forms and workflow are provided and managed by the Garage Resource Planning (GRP). The GRP is an optimized workshop management solution that shares customer information, vessel data, diagnostic reports, work order management and repair times across other connected Jaltest Marine configured DATS-M systems across your company. The GRP allows for the assignment of various user levels based on capability and user rights. The GRP enables you to provide your clients consistent look and feel formatting of work orders and reports, regardless of engine manufacture, make or model.
POINT OF CONTACT (POC’s)
For additional information regarding the DATS-M combat / utility watercraft diagnostic solution, please contact the POC listed below.