DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES is pleased to announce that its DATS-M combat / utility watercraft diagnostic...
Dr Diesel Technologies has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) prime contract N00178-21-D-9103 from SeaPort NxG to provide Engineering and Program Management services.
This prime contract award will allow Dr Diesel Technologies to receive Task Orders issued by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Information Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Systems Command, Office of Naval Research, Naval Air Systems Command, Strategic Systems Programs, or the United States Marine Corps.
SeaPort NxG CONTRACT N00178-21-D-9103
SeaPort NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering and Program Management services with a potential value of 5 billion worth of services. The above-mentioned activities are able to use the Seaport NxG to solicit offers for their service requirements amongst SeaPort NxG IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
The functional areas covered in the Seaport NxG Prime IDIQ contract are listed as:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modelling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
Quality assurance programme
Guerrero Professional Services, Inc. dba Dr Diesel Technologies has established, documented, and maintains a quality program known as the Quality Management Program (QMP) to ensure that services/products conform to specified Task Order requirements.
The QMP applies to all areas associated with Dr Diesel Technologies business management and to all services/products provided to clients. Dr Diesel Technologies has defined and documented the quality policy, organization, and management review of the Quality Management Program to ensure its standard application throughout the company. The President and the Quality Manager have the responsibility and authority for the implementation of all aspects of Quality Management within Dr Diesel Technologies.
Dr Diesel Technologies has provided performance based diagnostic solutions, test equipment and Engineering services since 2003 to many US Defense contractors, the US Army, US Navy and US Marine Corps. These Joint-Service diesel diagnostic solutions were in direct support of contractors, Sailors, Soldiers and US Marines in the Global War On Terrorism (GWOT).