Winmate’s Box PCs series was designed for unique, industrial applications that require compact size, durability, high-reliability, and universal performance. These characteristics make this series ideal for applications such as manufacturing, industrial automation, medical, semi-conductor, food processing, machine control, and other scenarios in which desktops and notebooks are not feasible, yet high processing performance is needed.
These box PCs are also built to work in environments in which extreme temperatures are present.
In developing this series of industrial Box PCs, Winmate’s goal was to create a simple, straight-forward design that requires minimal maintenance, while providing maximum ruggedness, flexibility, and reliability.
Features of the Box PCs series:
- Intel Celeron J1900 2.0GHz (Valley view, Quad Core)
- 1 Slot DDR 3 SODIMM DDR3L-1333 up to 8GB
- Display output:
– High-definition multimedia interface (HDM)I + video graphics adapter (VGA)
- Input / outoput interface:
– 2 GLAN (Realtek RTL8111G)
– 8 communication (COM) ports (Default 7x RS-232, 1x RS-232/422/485, Max 6 x RS-232/422/485)
– 2 USB 3.0 + 2 USB 2.0
– 1x internal USB for Keypro (option)
– Line out
- 1 Half-size miniPCIe for WiFi
- Storage : 1x Serial advanced technology attachment (SATA) for solid-state drive (SSD) or hard disk drive (HDD)
- 9~36V direct current (DC) input (Phoenix connector), lockable connector
- Operation Temperature: -20~60°C
- Operation system support: Win7 Pro/ Win8 Pro / WS7/ WS8
With its built-in USB slot design, the EAC-BY3030 is suitable for integrators requiring software encryption, and is further enhanced with a 9-36 V DC power input, and multiple COM ports, including selected ports with RS-232 or RS-422/485 conversion, that offer a diverse and stable transmission interface ideal for use in ships, vessels, offshore structures, and other transportation industries.
The BPC-3030 features a rugged case designed to protect against electromagnetic interference. It includes a passive cooling design for quiet, fanless operation with low-power consumption