Winmate Communications, a global leader in advanced rugged mobile technologies for the defence industry, is...
Winmate is introducing the new M101B, a 10.1in rugged tablet PC with superior quad-core processing performance to further grow Winmate’s lineup of rugged tablets to fit the needs of every industrial application.
Winmate M101B is powered by the powerful 1.86GHz Intel’s next-gen ‘Bay Trail’ platform. On the connectivity side, M101B offers a docking connector, micro-HDMI, high-speed USB 3.0 and a combination LAN or RS232 port. Users may also have an option in an embedded 1D/2D barcode reader or RFID (either one). M101B is an attractive looking device; it also has a straightforward design with rounded corners, black, glossy glass covering almost the entire front side of the device, finished with protective doors and bumpers around the corners.
- 10.1in 1920 x 1200 IPS LED Panel (sunlight readable)
- Intel Bay Trail processor
- IP65 water and dust proof
- Optional Barcode of RFID reader
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera
- Service Window for 3G/LTE module replacement
- Optional expansion port for USB/RS232 connection
- Hot swappable design / optional high capacity battery pack
- Windows Embedded 8 standard or Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro
The tablet is IP65 sealing and can operate in temperature range of -10° to 50°C, optimised for most industrial deployments. M101B is a sharp looking, sturdy and powerful device that can hold up well against use in harsh environment with its industrial grade rugged design.
Technology is an essential component to today's military. That technology, however, must be rapid, reliable...
For most people a consumer tablet is a great entertainment tool for learning, convenience and...
Winmate has announced the arrival of its new DIN Rail Box PC (IBDRW100).The product is...