Kinetics Supplies ECU Range for Military Shelters and Tents
Kinetics offers a family of advanced, environmental control units (ECU) for military and other heavy-duty shelters and tents.
Our ECUs are offered in a wide range of cooling / heating capacities, and can be provided as split or integrated systems, in vertical or horizontal configuration, and in roof installation configuration.
The Kinetics ECU for shelters is a cost-effective solution, designed for operation in heavy duty conditions. Systems are military qualified, in production and successfully fielded.
The main system features of Kinetics’ ECU military systems are:
- Cooling capacity: 18, 24, 36, 43 KBTU/hr
- Heating capacity (optional): 3kW or higher capacity as required
- Operational temperature: -32°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant: R410a
- Environmental conditions: qualified to MIL-STD-810
- Power: 3Ph 380 VAC 50Hz, or 1Ph 220VAC 50Hz 3Ph 220 VAC 60Hz, or 1Ph 110VAC 60Hz
- EMI /RFI protection
- Integrated NBC protection (optional)
- Built in communication link (optional)