Sital delivers its ARINC 429 IP core, now with DO-254 certification documentation.ARINC 429 is a...
Sital Technology, the world leader in Mil-Std-1553 IP cores and products, is expanding its IP products base with the release of the new Mil-Std-1553 IP Core with the addition of PCI interface.
This new core can connect directly to a PCI bus, relieving the user from adding a PCI bridge or designing an interface to local bus.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Mil-Std-1553 Intellectual Property for FPGAs and ASIC
- Suitable for any MIL-STD-1553 BC, RT, MT implementation
- Compatible to Enhanced DDC® Mini-Ace® and Micro-Ace® interface and functionality, works with existing software drivers
- 33/66MHz PCI back-end interface
- Supports PCI Burst mode
- Small FPGA area utilization
- Up to 4 x 1553 cores with a single PCI interface
- Modular architecture allowing flexible implementations
- Provided with full verification environment
- Passed full 1553 RT validation testing by 3rd party
“The new BRM1553PCI Core incorporates a lot of our technology and know-how” said Duli Yariv, Sital’s vice president for marketing. “our proven 1535 IP cores technology enables us to create low-cost yet high value products, and the addition of PCI interface to the 1553 core is just one of many solutions which we are about to release to the market” he added.
BRM1553PCI – The Mil-Std-1553 IP core with PCI interface is available now.
Until now, IP cores delivered to customers were mainly targeted for in-flight applications. This means...
Sital has recently released a new version of MuxSoft™ software package for all its Mil-Std-1553...
We are very excited to announce that Sealevel Systems, Inc. has signed a partnership agreement...