HIAB loader cranes are based on a number of core model ranges specifically developed for the military sector to meet the wide spectrum of requirements in their challenging role.
HIAB loader cranes have been supplied to armies worldwide, meeting a formidable array of payload handling tasks in all environments. Hiab Limited GBO provides a flexible customisation programme to suit specific customer needs for particular climatic/terrain conditions or specialised installations and air transport. HIAB loader cranes can be partnered with virtually any prime mover.
Advantages of the HIAB loader crane include:
- Common, modular components that are commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) based, for flexibility in the field
- Developed to the latest European Standards: EN12999 and EN 13001
- Control systems produced to military and environmental specifications EMC (Mil-Std 461 and Mil-Std 810, and climate condition requirements
- Military specification corrosion protection
- Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) – a complete logistic support programme to cover all aspects of using and maintaining a HIAB Crane
- Customisation developed in close co-operation with OEM’s
- Ship and armoured vehicle mounting
- Designed to meet extreme environmental demands, dangerous loads or high pressures