The Kanguru Defender 3000 is a military grade AES 256-bit hardware encrypted USB 3.0 flash drive boasting XTS Mode Encryption, FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification, and remote management capabilities. The Defender 3000 complies with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA Compliance), making it an outstanding USB drive for the highest security environments, including government, healthcare and financial industries.
Well beyond just simple password protection, this SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hardware encrypted XTS Mode drive offers on-board world-class, AntiVirus by BitDefender, brute-force protection, waterproof / tamper-proof casing, and a solid tactile finish that make it an impressive USB device to meet the most rigorous data security needs and requirements. The Defender 3000 is easy to use, works on most OS platforms, and can be remotely managed along with other secure USB devices anywhere in the world.
- FIPS 140-2 Certified, Level 3, Learn more
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Interface
- 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption (XTS Mode) Learn more
- Remotely Manageable
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Windows, Mac and Linux Compatible
- Real-time, On-Board AntiVirus
- Scanning(1) By BitDefender
- Rugged Alloy Housing
- Brute-Force Protection
- Tamper-Proof Protection
- RSA-2048 Digitally-Signed Secure Firmware
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with Industry Security Standards such as HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
- Available Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Citrix Ready – XenDesktop Compatible