DIAMOND SA, the leader in high precision fiber optic interconnect solutions, is pleased to introduce...
Proper performance of a fibre-optic connection is strongly dependent on the cleanliness of the mated ferrules.
DIAMOND connectors are thoroughly inspected and cleaned prior to shipment and do not require cleaning before being placed into service. After repeated matings, however, or when degraded performance is observed, it may become necessary to clean the individual ferrules and mating sleeve.
DIAMOND’s cleaning set contains all necessary tools for proper cleaning and inspection procedures to help ensure optimal connector performance.
- Inspection microscope with universal adaptor at Ø2.5mm and Ø1.25mm
- CLETOP easy-clean cassette with replacement reel
- Spender box with 100pcs Lint-free disposable wipes
- Ferrule mate cleaner for 2.5mm and 1.25mm PC/APC ferrules
- 5mm and 1.25mm brushes for cleaning mating sleeve
- Alcohol spray dispenser 1.5dl (empty)
- Visual fault locator
The MIL-38999 DM4 size 25 connector incorporates four fibre optic termini based on Diamond's two-component...
A key feature of outdoor connectors is their ability to protect against the intrusion of...